Friday 31 May 2013

Japan

1) If there is one place I have to visit again and again, that is defnitely Japan. The food. The people. The scenery. The culture. The animals. The hospitality. I cant emphasize more indeed.
A maiden trip to Japan covering places like Nagano to see snow monkeys and experience Christmas and New Year Eve at Tokyo in Dec 2010 left me yearning for more adventures in this wonderful country.


Read more about my first adventure in Tokyo/Nagano.

More pictures at Flickr

2) 2nd trip to Japan in Nov 2013. This time to catch the autumn foliage (koyo).
Kansai Region.
Food, people, shopping.
A different culture from Tokyo I feel.
Somewhere that I will miss the takoyaki, the Kobe beef, the Tuiyama crabs at Kinosaki, the machasoba at Kyoto, the deer at Nara!


Read more at Kansai Adventures

3) My 3rd trip to Japan in February 2015. But, it was a wildlife photography journey with a group of awesome enthusiasts to Hokkaido! A dream-time experience that I have always wanted to realise as my graduation trip :)

Sapporo, Otaru, Kushiro, Shiretoko, Yoroshii, Rausu.
Fresh seafood everywhere. Amazing wildlife experience with the eagles, deer, fox, and owls!


Read more at my adventures in Hokkaido

4) An unexpected 4th trip to Japan, 2nd time in 2015. This time to explore Atami, Yamanashi Prefecture, Kawaguchiko and Nikko. This was in fact our 1st time doing self-drive in Japan and it was indeed a memorable experience.

Atami, Shizuoka, Kofu, Yamanashi, Kawaguchiko, Nikko, Tokyo.
Nature, Waterfalls, Animals, Fruit Picking!



Read more at my adventures in Atami/Yamanashi/Nikko

No comments:

Post a Comment